How to measure your ring size:
- Find a non stretchable string
- wrap the string around the base of the finger, just below the knuckle
- Mark where the string overlaps with a pen
- Place the measured string on a ruler, measure the length from the starting end of the string to the pen mark
- Use the ring size chart below to translate the measurements into a ring size
Tips for best results:
- Every finger is different. Always measure your ring size on the finger you want to wear the ring on.
- If you have doubts regarding two sizes, always take the larger size.
- Measure your finger in the evening when your finger is at room temperature.
Or place the current ring (that fits well) on a ruler and measure the inner diameter of the ring.